Copper foil has low surface oxygen characteristics and can be attached to various substrates, such as metals, insulating materials, etc., and has a wide temperature range. A copper foil tape made of high-purity copper foil as the base material and then covered with environmentally-friendly conductive adhesive or non-conductive adhesive. Copper foil tape can be divided into single conductive copper foil tape and double conductive copper foil tape. The regular thickness is 18U, 25U, 35U, 50U, 65U, 80U, 100U, etc.
Features of copper foil tape:
- Ultra-thin and soft
- Good conductivity
- High shielding effectiveness
- No burrs, easy to process
- Non-plated products, in line with environmental protection trends
- The product has good electrical conductivity, and can be cut into rolls and punched to facilitate operation
Application of copper foil tape:
- Used for grounding and surface shielding of various electronic components.
- After die-cutting, it can be applied to parts that require electromagnetic shielding, such as notebook computers, LCD monitors, and copiers.